Compact HDMI Video Camera Pen
Here’s a nice little device that looks a typical USB pen drive, but it isn’t. This is actually a compact sized digital video camera from Thanko Japan that records HDMI videos and comes with a HDMI port right on the device itself ready to be connected to any HDTV for instant viewing.
The compact size of the HDMI video camera pen is pretty compact allowing it to be attached on a bike or front shirt pocket for recording videos on the go. It is compatible with microSD cards of capacity up to 32GB and comes with a 5MP lens for capturing videos at 1280×720 resolution.
Charging of the HDMI video camera pen is by USB port, which also doubles up as a card reader for transferring video files to and from computers. While the compact size makes it impossible to fit a viewfinder in this mini video camera, the advantage is the reduction in power drain allowing it reach an impressive estimated recording uptime of 5 hours.
- Interface : HDMI, USB
- Battery Charge : USB Port
- Memory : microSD (32Gb max)
- Sensor : 1/4" CMOS
- Resolution : 5 Megapixels / Output Resolution 1280×720 (720p HD) / Recording Resolution 1280×720 (720p HD)
- Recording File Format : Up to 30 Fps
- Photo Resolution : 3200×2400 px
- Charging Time : Approximately 3 hours
- Single Record Uptime : Up to approximately 5 hours (Maximum recording time of 30 minutes in one time)
- Package Size : 132 × 146 × 61 mm
- Included : Body, USB Cable, HDMI Cable (HDMI > mini HDMI Pin)
The compact HDMI video camera pen is available at Geek Stuff 4 U at 9980 yen.