Drink Cooler Bag with Speakers
Here’s one contraption that’s perfect for pool parties and the beach outings especially in the summer, a drink cooler bag that doubles up as a speaker!
With two speakers that are built into the front of the drink cooler, one can simply hook up their MP3 player or smartphone via the audio jack to the speaker output to share music with everyone around.
While the drink cooler is able to keep 12 cans of beverage chilled in the main compartment, the front pocket houses the speakers that are powered by 4 AA batteries.
The good thing is that the front portion comes with a zip so there is available storage space for securing anything from drink straws to extra batteries, and perhaps even a solar charger for the gadget geek.
Also, if there isn’t any available media player source for hooking up to, the speaker system comes with its own tuner so it’ll be able to play over-the-air-broadcasts instead of MP3 songs from a media player.
- 2-in-1 cooler and stereo
- Holds a 12-pack of 12 oz. cans
- Spacious main compartment; front pocket holds electronics
- Waterproof lining; adjustable shoulder strap
- Mounts to bike handlebars with ease
- Works with most mp3 players and smart phones
- AM/FM stereo; aux-in amplifier
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
The 2-in-1 cooler bag with built-in speakers goes for $48 at Urban Outfitters.