iLaunch Thunder is the iPhone Controlled Toy Projectile Launcher
Got an iPhone or iOS device and need a real toy to go along with it? Here’s one toy launcher called the iLaunch Thunder that will move at your command to shoot foam projectiles in any direction you wish.
Using an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as your control center, the iLauncher Thunder can be controlled to face any direction you want it to and launch its payload on your miniature toy enemies.
Also because the iLauncher is controlled wirelessly via Bluetooth and comes with a built-in rechargeable battery that can be charged beforehand using a USB connection, the iLauncher can then be placed practically anywhere in range of your control center as you let it sit in preparation for a surprise on your unsuspecting friends.
- Controlled by iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Battle with other iLaunch Thunder users, or just harass your co-workers single-handedly
- Air powered pistons fire foam darts in succession, on an automatic rotation
- Rechargeable lithium battery, charged via USB
- Wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth
- Use Touch-screen Control or G-Sensor Control
- Dimension: 123 x 81 x 125mm (approx.)
- Weight: 339g
Watch the video of the iLaunch Thunder toy projectile launcher in action below:
One cool toy that’s not only great for playing on your own but also against friends. The iLaunch Thunder retails for $82 at Brando USB.