Microvision SHOWWX+ HDMI Laser Pico Projector is the Ultraportable Handheld Mini Projector For Your Mobile Gadgets
The thing with mobile gadgets is that most have a small screen, which is useful for day to day stuff like playing casual games, texting and surfing mobile websites. The only way to enlarge your smartphone or media player’s display is by connecting them to a larger display, like a TV screen which has an input that accepts video signals from your mobile gadgets.
Here’s one other method to enlarge the display of your devices, a much cooler way and that’s with a projector. Not just any projector but an ultraportable laser projector so small it fits in the palm of your hand. Instead of being made in the size of the typical large and clunky projector, the Microvision SHOWWX+ laser pico projector comes in an ultraportable form which is pretty much the size of today’s smartphone.
The SHOWWX+ HDMI pico laser projector comes with an internal lithium battery and an HDMI input which can be used widely with virtually any device that supports HDMI video-out, like an iPod, iPhone or iPad. This provides a larger projected screen that is much more suitable for watching movies and video clips on.
- HDMI Connectivity – Works with a wide range of devices supporting video/tv out
- Infinite Focus – Because the SHOWWX+ HDMI uses lasers to create an image you never need to focus the display
- Rich and vivid laser colors amplify your photos, movies and more
- High resolution (WVGA 848×480), Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio
- Lightweight, portable, fits in your pocket, doesn’t include RCA cables
- Lightweight, portable, fits in your pocket
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches