Save and Play with the Tetris Coin Bank
Most will be familiar with the classic game of Tetris. While playing games and saving money don’t often work well together, this interesting Japanese money-saving gadget will show that it is possible.
The Tetris coin bank is a piggy bank that comes with a built-in Tetris game. Each game will last for 3 minutes after a coin is deposited. In such a way, one can have fun while saving money. $68, buy from Japan Trend Shop.
- Money box with 3 minute Tetris game
- 2/3 scale controller
- Color: white
- Size: 148 x 185 x 185mm (5.8 x 7.3 x 7.3")
- Power: C batteries x4 (not included)
- Originally designed for 100 yen coins (up to 100)
- Suitable for ages 6 and above
- Instructions: Japanese