Sony Cybershot DSC-G3 – Now With WiFi
This is one digital camera that will truly take the technology of capturing devices to the next level, the Sony Cybershot DSC-G3. With built-in wireless-G connectivity, the device allows for a fuss-free approach when it comes to transferring photographs over the internet.
The DSC-G3 is capable of uploading photos directly and immediately to photo-sharing sites such as Photobucket or Picasa from any WiFi-hotspot via its intuitive interface. No more waiting to get home to post the pictures from your awesome outings and vacations!
By allowing users to upload images and videos directly to file sharing sites, it also solves the problem of running out of memory during trips by opening up the option to offload the files into a virtual storage space on the internet. A pretty decent bonus for having WiFi on the go with the Sony Cybershot DSC-G3.
CNET TV intro of the Cybershot DSC-G3:
- 10.1 Megapixels
- Lens Type : Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar® 35mm Equivalent : 35-140mm
- Battery Capacity : 3.6V / 2.4wh(680mAh)
- Recording Media : 4GB internal Flash Memory, optional Memory Stick Duo™ Media, optional Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Media
- Movie Mode(s) : 640(Fine) (VX Fine, 640 x 480, Approx.30fps) / 640 (Standard)(VX Standard, 640 x 480, Approx.16.6fps) / 320 (QVGA, 320 x 240, Approx.8.3fps)
- Face Detection : Detects up to 8 Faces – with Touch Priority / Auto Priority / Child Priority / Adult Priority
- ISO : Auto / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
- Optical Zoom : 4x
- Shutter Speed : Auto(1/4 – 1/1,000) / Program Auto(1" – 1/1,000)
- Accessory Terminal : Multi connector
- HD Output : Yes (1080i)
- USB Port(s) : Yes – USB2.0 Hi-Speed