Toki Chobi Cam is the Miniature-Sized Time Lapse Digital Camera
The Chobi cam series is a line of digital cameras that come in tiny sized. Most of them are able to fit in the palm of a clasped hand. Here’s a new camera, called the Toki Chobi cam, a mini camera that comes with a built-in special feature which is the ability to take photographs in time-lapse mode.
The Toki Chobi cam can be set anywhere for taking photographs from anywhere from once every 2 seconds to once a week, that will produce a series of images that can be made into a time lapse video for fun or for recording the growth of plants.
The size of the Toki Chobi cam makes it compact enough so it won’t take up much space compared to a typical digital camera. With the time lapse settings in place, there is no need to worry about missing a shot at the pre-arranged time as it takes cares of capturing the photographs automatically.
Watch the video of the Toki Chobi Cam in action below:
Apart from using it for just time-lapse photography, it can also be used like a normal digital camera for traveling outdoors and can be put into a shirt or pants pocket without taking up much space. Great for taking time-lapse video easily and conveniently at scenic spots such as a pier or a busy traffic junction overseas.
- Size: 5.2 x 3.3 x 3.4cm (2 x 1.3 x 1.4")
- Weight: around 25g (0.9 oz)
- Video: 1280 x 720 px / 30 fps / AVI
- Stills: 1600 x 1200 px / 2592 x 1944 px / 3264 x 2448 px / 4096 x 3072 px / JPEG
- MP3 (1 file per 60 mins., per 56 MB)
- Time lapse
- Voice recorder (MP3, WMA)
- Power: internal battery
- Charging time: around 120 min.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7, Mac OS X 10.4
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)
- Includes: strap, USB cable
- Tripod not included
You may also like...Share this article with others: