Weekly Quick Picks #007
Another week has passed and so here are the quick picks to get your spirits high again for the upcoming week. This week, we take a look at the narrowest house in the world, the exploding piggy bank, the world’s smallest newspaper and so much more!
1. This is the narrowest house in the world at 10 metres tall and 1 metre wide located in Madre de Deus, Brazil. How on earth can someone live in such a weird space? She does, without the help of interior designers.
2. The Piggy Bank demands a regular contribution to its coffers or it will vibrate and sound off alarms until it eventually blows up and release its loot.
More quick picks after the jump.
3. The world’s smallest newspaper by First News is currently in the Guiness Book of Records. Measuring at 32x22mm, it’s the most compact news publication that anyone can carry.
4. Turn your Wiimote into a gun with the Wii Game Blaster. Perfect for point-and-shoot games.
5. This USB miniature standing fan cools you down at your desk when you’re in the heat.
6. Having trouble getting rid of dust with a huge vacuum cleaner on your desk? Use this USB mini vacuum cleaner instead.
7. The Udon Noodle Bowl is a cleverly designed bowl to hold your noodles and a pair of chopsticks in place.
8. If you love Lego and don’t mind condiments shaken out of heads, then the Lego salt and pepper shakers will be a interesting set piece on your dining table.
That’s all for this week’s quick picks! Hope you enjoy the stuff that’s up here and do take a look at the other interesting items featured on this site.