Weekly Quick Picks #009 — The $75,000 Swarovski Toilet Bowl And More!
After a one week break, the weekly quick picks segment is back again. This week, check out a $75,000 Swarovski crystal-studded toilet bowl, a Santa Claus Toilet bowl for the holidays, a Wii-mote cabinet and many more!
2. Get into the Christmas spirit with the Santa Claus toilet bowl decoration. Guaranteed to wow your guests.
3. Going out clubbing? Don’t leave your house without the T-Groove shirt that dances to the music. All it needs is the power from 4-AAA batteries.
We’re not done yet, check out the rest of the picks after the jump!
4. If you need to have the ability to write covertly to your special informants, then you’ll appreciate what the Spy Pen has to offer. It writes messages activated only by UV-light and allows the message to be shredded after consumption.
5. This is a must have for the ultimate Nintendo fanatic. A cabinet made to look like a Wii-mote to complete your room.
6. A Star Wars fan using an ordinary Wiimote simply doesn’t cut it. Make sure you use the Wii Light Sword instead.
7. For poor souls who do not have a window in their room, a fake window can be attached on a wall to simulate one.
8. Start the new year with a 2008 Hello Kitty gold pocket calendar, where the cute feline is dressed for the chinese year of the Rat in 2008.
That’s all for this week’s picks, do come back again for more cool and interesting stuff from the Net!