Weekly Quick Picks #010 — The Swarovski Zelda Themed Nintendo Wii And More
It’s time for weekly quick picks again! The rainy season has also started few days ago. This week, we see a couple more Swarovski crusted blings, a very useful set of cards, a flying alarm clock and much more.
1. This Nintendo Wii packed with Swarovski crystals displays a Zelda theme in bling.
2. A set of cards that serve many useful functions, and they all fit into a wallet or pocket easily.
3. An innovative way of recycling used computer parts turning an old Apple G3 into a mail box.
More after the jump.
4. Here’s another alarm clock that tries to be more efficient in a wacky sort of way, by flying up to evade being switched off when it’s time for the owner to get awake!
5. A Hello Kitty bicycle gets dressed in Swarovski crystals. A definite attention grabber.
6. If boring lunchboxes err… bore you, these atomic food containers will definitely scare your friends off.
7. Street Fighter is getting its hype from the gaming community again with a preview screenshot of its new title ‘Street Fighter IV‘. Chun Li’s hometown has never been so well defined.
8. Bring laughter, shy giggles and chuckles to the office with the USB Humping Dog.
That’s all for this week’s edition of weekly quick picks! If you like this blog, do subscribe to the rss feed via the subscribe link on the sidebar.