WordLock Keyless Padlock Secures Luggage with Words
Many of us are pretty familiar with keyless padlocks that require us to unlock by turning a series of dials to form a preset number combination. However this is a variation of the keyless padlock that uses no numbers at all, instead it uses a codeword as the locking mechanism!
With the WordLock keyless padlock, your luggage will still be secure but it’ll probably be easier to remember letters than a numeric combination for some. However, just like passwords they should not be words found in a dictionary but preferably a passphrase for added security. The padlocks come in 4-letter and 5-letter configurations ranging from $8.95-$9.95 each, Vat19.
- Dimensions (luggage lock): 2.75" x 1.25" x 0.5"
- Dimensions (padlock): 3.25" x 2.75" x 1.25"
- Possible combinations: 10,000 (luggage) and 100,000 (padlock)
- Shackle width: 1.25" (luggage) 2.625" (padlock)
- Hardened steel shackles
- Easy to set and reset
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty